(urth) the prime calcula/his citadel and other quotes

Roy C. Lackey rclackey at stic.net
Tue Jan 18 23:36:00 PST 2011

Gerry Quinn wrote:
[snip]
> There's also no obvious reason for Mint not to say anything.  But that
being
> said, it's not just Horn and Mint. There are others who know Silk, and
might
> reasonably be expected to know what Pas looked like:
[snip]

And on the related notion that Tussah is also a clone of Typhon, based at
least in part on the reading that the tall, blue-eyed man in Silk's
near-death vision of his parents was Tussah (which I do not believe), there
were also individuals who had known and seen both Silk and Tussah, such as
Quetzal, Remora and some members of the Ayuntamiento. None of them gave any
indication that Silk and Tussah looked anything alike, even when they were
discussing the late Calde's legacy at the meeting they were having just
before Horn burst in and betrayed his authorship.

-Roy