(urth) the prime calcula/his citadel and oreb

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 08:41:25 PST 2011

>> Marc Aramini wrote:
>> You know why it is accepted that Weer is dead,
>> because those clues there are if anything MORE
>> cryptic than the visions that are straightforward
>> in Long Sun?  Because Wolfe said it in an interview.
>> I don't think anybody put it together.
> Dan'l Danehy-Oakes wrote:
> Actually, a lot of people had. I admit that I am not one of them

I don't want to steal anyone's thunder but Wolfe used to be much more
free with explanations before he became famous with New Sun. One might
well assume that many people were tipped off by the author.

For myself, I thought he was merely the only person left alive in town
and haunted by those whom he had allowed to die.

u+16b9