(urth) some mysterious stuff in Long Sun

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 04:20:09 PST 2011

Tussah is the only choice I can imagine. The Ayuntamiento would be a
logical choice, but I presume his sponsor is dead since he seems to have
been abandoned.

This brings up the question of how Tussah KNEW his "son would be Calde"
after him. Okay. Silk was out there. But Silk was a child and the whorl
could be a dangerous place as the Ayuntamiento and Blood would overtly
prove in the case of Tussah. Even if he Ayuntamiento didn't get him,
some calamity might (remember the event in the pit). There had to be a
back-up plan.

'Nother question: Was Mucor's mother a character in the book?

u+16b9