(urth) lameness

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 02:36:49 PST 2011

> > James Wynn wrote:
> > While browsing a used bookstore yesterday, I happened upon
> > "New Larousse Encyclopedia of Mythology" for which Graves
> > wrote introduction.  There was an interesting article entitled
> > "Pan, Aristaeus, Priapus" which for me confirms that Silk a
> > clone of Typhon and that Tussah was also a clone of Typhon.
> Gerry Quinn wrote:
> Making Tussah a liar about the "son not born of my body".

Not at all since I say Silk is most directly a clone of Fish not Typhon.
But I say Fish was a clone of Typhon.

> But aside from that, wouldn't at least one of the councillors (who
> knew Tussah and were lookoing for his son) have made some comment to
> the effect that he looked identical?  or wouldn't somnebody else who
> knew Tussah?

I think Remora knew Silk was a clone. Thus his visit and conversation
about embryos. Probably the Ayuntamiento did too. But Silk was young
with hair and a scruffy beard. Tussah was bald and much older. That's a
pretty good disguise.

> I think I'll stick to the conventional approach in which the meaning
> of a book is found in that book and not some completely other book
> that says stuff that don't make sense in the context of the first one!

As you like.

u+16b9