(urth) the prime calcula/his citadel and oreb

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 12:44:19 PST 2011

Interesting I will need to keep this in mind. And yes, this certainly certainly hurts Mamelta as Kypris.  Need to see if there is ever a solid description of her.  In any case, I can't dismiss the dream equation, all the women mentioned are provably possessed by Kypris at one point or another with or without including Mint except Mamelta and "Mother", so that really doesn't affect the argument, and seems pretty straightforward equivalency to me.  If it doesn't lead to something its just inane detail, which can neithe prove nor disprove ... but then you know, I just don't think Wolfe works that way.