(urth) the prime calcula/ his citadel and other quotes

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 17:50:37 PST 2011

--- On Sat, 1/15/11, Gerry Quinn <gerryq at indigo.ie> wrote:

> But he saw the embryos underground.  And we know that
> Chenille at least is certainly not his mother.

Chenille was possessed by Kypris, who commonly liked to "ride" the prostitutes, and Hyacinth's hair reminds her of herself, so she likes to ride Hyacinth, and Mamelta is described with Hyacinth hair, but also has the blue eyes of Kypris, and Mamelta's first words are "we will be lovers", surely fitting for the goddess of love?  Ie - those women are all Mother only insofar as they are all to some degree Kypris.