(urth) Spiritual and Ecological Succession

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 20:38:27 PST 2011

>Jeff: > Where are we told they get black holes for being bad?

>Adam: I thought we were in _The Wonders of Urth and Sky_.  Perhaps I will look
>for it tomorrow.

It may be that this fantasy was concocted from the idea that Typhon's astronomers,
were so wrong in predicting the rate of decrease in the sun's output.

Also contributing might be the Saltus caloyer proclaiming that the New Sun's dual
role was to remove the black worm eating the heart of the sun and to vanquish the
guys in the oceans like Abaia, Scylla and Arioch.

Some think that the Apu Punchau eclipse was the result of Tzadkiel's ship zooming
in to plant a black hole in the sun at the perfect time to start causing trouble on
Urth during Typhon's rule.

Relies on the assmuptions that Typhon and megatherians were bad like monsters and demons
and Tzadkiel was this cosmically powerful angel and into judgement and even punishment.
The text really doesn't tell us any of this stuff. Sounds more like the Bible or something.