(urth) Recent human crash-landing on Sainte-Anneþ

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 15:07:30 PST 2011

>Jeff Wilson:  This is so not me. Please get a real e-mail service with functional
>quoting and threading. There are several free ones, like g-mail.

Sorry for the misquote. All my fault..carelessness I think. Still I like my way of
quoting. WOrks best for me and avoids a lot of clutter.

>Dan'l: Sadly, you persist in seeing things in terms of "winning" and "losing." I'm done.

Only in terms of accomplishing my goals. I am sorry to offend. But I am loathe to ride on
the pretense that I am a cold, robotic academician. I have emotions and human failures and
will admit to them when I am aware of them.

>David Stockhoff- Where then is our Mediator? Where is our Judge? Where then is our he-who-saves,
>he whose b-b-bones we crush and whose b-b-blood we boil, so we too may suffer with each blow? And
>in our suffering win the right to see the sun---the s-s-sun, whole and b-b-blinding?

Heh! THat brought a grin to my face. One BotNS's most interesting I think. And kudos to both David
and Marc for recent posts. True literary creations, imho.

>Adam: It's an ill woodwind that nobody blows good, as the courtesan said to the
>clergyman.

Hah. I am actually a sax player (hence my nom de internet, bsharporflat)