(urth) Recent human crash-landing on Sainte-Anneþ

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 13:14:04 PST 2011

--- On Mon, 1/10/11, Dan'l Danehy-Oakes <danldo at gmail.com> wrote:

> What authorities? Are you suggesting that someone here
> is superior to others?

The principal struck me then, such that I recoiled as if struck by Ferrous Mike, that the conciliator himself might be posting here unknown, and his divine theories completely ignored and scorned by the hoi polloi with their pretensions of liberal analysis.

Is not every word he speaks surely fallen from the divine hand of the creator?  Is not his interpretation by definition the highest and most corrent form, rather than some abstract lip service to the commonly held view of the general public, largely imaginary?

It is the most debased form of superstition to assume that we must be unaware of superiority to be influenced by it.