(urth) Recent human crash-landing on Sainte-Anneþ

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 10:33:10 PST 2011

Lee Berman wrote (10-01-2011 18:05):

> I don't think we have much common ground but at least we are
> communicating that we disagree?

I'm not sure that we're communicating. Your previous message was a
reasonable exposition of the way you see things, and I tried to address what
I think were the relevant parts. I don't see that you did the same now -
'How do you propose to test predictability for a theory on fiction' is
painful to read - and I think that's a pity. So, for a while, it seemed we
were communicating, but maybe hopes were raised too high.