(urth) Thea and Thecla

Jordon Flato jordonflatourth at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 16:26:16 PST 2011

I guesa what am trying to say is at a very basic level, at best Severian can
only aproximate that pre nosh youth, because botns isnt a journsl, but
memiors written after nosh and after hes been autarch for a time.

On Jan 9, 2011 10:00 AM, "Jeff Wilson" <jwilson at io.com> wrote:

On 1/9/2011 11:31 AM, Jordon Flato wrote:

> but we never meet that Severian...the one raised in th...
I'm not sure it's never, since we've identified passages when Thecla and the
old Autarch take over the first person for a moment. It's possible that
un-mixed Severian bobs up in the soup on occasion. I''ll see if I can locate
where Severian not only reflects on but acts because of "common observation"
, pre-nosh.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< htt...