(urth) Threadtiquette

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Fri Jan 7 17:13:00 PST 2011

On 1/7/2011 3:22 PM, David Stockhoff wrote:
> Once again: Please top-post, everyone. Not only do I hate scrolling down
> through text I have already read to see people's new remarks, but it is
> what civilized people do.

In the same sense that many members of most civilizations have made a
practice of disrespecting the established customs of society into which
they insert themselves, sure. Perhaps we could restrict messages that
refer to our personal religious affiliations to certain days of the week
as well?

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >