(urth) Thecla and Thea

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Fri Jan 7 12:50:01 PST 2011

Brilliant!

Of course, you have the potential problem of the khaibit offspring being
neither legitimate nor exultant.

But that sort of thing can be solved just by ignoring it---if society at
large only cares about the nobility of the sperm, there is no problem.

On 1/7/2011 3:00 PM, Andrew Mason wrote:

> Might I suggest an alternative view that may have a similar import -
> that their mothers might have been source and clone? An exultant goes
> to court to become a concubine, taking her kahibit with her. Later she
> retires and gets married. What does her kahibit do then? Arguably,
> continues to go with her and becomes her husband's mistress. So they
> produce half-sisters.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 110107-0, 01/07/2011
Tested on: 1/7/2011 3:50:02 PM