(urth) Threadtiquette

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Fri Jan 7 11:57:12 PST 2011

On 1/6/2011 10:02 PM, David Stockhoff wrote:
> You might be right if there were any meaningful distinction there. At
> any rate, I am certainly not going to change settings for a single set
> of recipients.

Why bother to justify your decision to flout the established standards
of e-mail behavior to me? I'm not like Serial Mom, hunting down people
who wear white after Labor Day. Sin boldly!

However, people who care about this sort of thing may be consoled by the
thought that our work down at the Laboratory may one day lead to e-mail
clients that reform the calumnies of scruffy correspndence, providing
for them an integral Mr Million to whisk away the HTML to the lintel
with the discarded reed pipes, and set top posting to right before
presenting it to their byteworn eyes.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >