(urth) interview questions

Gerry Quinn gerryq at indigo.ie
Fri Jan 7 08:31:33 PST 2011

Of course, in 5HoC, Wolfe has Marsch refer to the paleolithic pygmies known as the 'Good People' who, he says, are known to have survived in Ireland and Scandinavia until the end of the Eighteenth Century.

It's a theme he has used a lot.

Here, Marsch is trying to explain the absence of abo fossils.  By my reading it is a wrong hypothesis.  Those who think the human/humanoid abos have lived on Sainte Anne for millenia could use it as support against the fossil argument.  If the humanoid abos are new, no explanation is needed for the absence of fossils.