(urth) interview questions

DAVID STOCKHOFF dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Jan 6 12:52:46 PST 2011

This is something I had not imagined. I wonder: if Gene Wolfe crashlanded on a planet of mind-imitators, what kind of civilization would result? Discuss.
I think everyone would go around making jokes referring to Golden Age pulp, quoting Proust, and talking about gods as though they were real. Mentioning Gondwanaland and Mu in casual conversation would be nothing.