(urth) interview questions

Dave Muir-Bacon dave.muir-bacon at tracegroup.com
Thu Jan 6 09:41:20 PST 2011

Thanks Mo.

-----Original Message-----
From: urth-bounces at lists.urth.net [mailto:urth-bounces at lists.urth.net]
On Behalf Of Mo Holkar
Sent: 06 January 2011 17:32
To: The Urth Mailing List
Subject: Re: (urth) interview questions

At 16:18 06/01/2011, Dave M-B wrote:
>I'm enjoying the on-going discussion of Cerberus (sorry, 5HoC) having
>recently reread it, but could somebody please post a link to the
>original "interview" that prompted these questions?

There's a list of links to various Wolfe interviews on the wiki:
http://www.wolfewiki.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=WolfeWiki.Interviews
if that's any help,

best,

Mo

# ~ # ~ #

WolfeWiki -- a wiki about Gene Wolfe
http://www.wolfewiki.com/pmwiki/

The contents of this E-mail plus any attachment is intended for the use of the
addressee only and is confidential, proprietary and may be privileged. It will not be
binding upon Trace Group or any group company (Trace).  Opinions, conclusions,
contractual obligations and other information in this message in so far as they relate to
the official business of Trace must be specifically confirmed in writing by Trace. If you
are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment, use or
disclose the contents to any other person, but are requested to telephone or E-mail
the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your system. Trace
takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that no virus or defect is transmitted via
this e mail, however Trace accepts no responsibility for any virus or defect that might
arise from opening this E-mail or attachments.