(urth) interview questions

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 16:23:59 PST 2011

>Gerry Quinn: Why did the humans disappear?

I suppose the unknown answer to that question is the same as "What happened to Dr.
Marsch?" Does VRT kill him, as many think? Or is there a possessing spirit in VRT
that takes over Dr. Marsch and maybe it is VRT's body that lays lifeless somewhere
in the back of the beyond. Or maybe something else. Dunno.

>Tony Ellis: They humans didn't disappear. They are Sandwalker and his people.

This makes it seem like abos are fully humans. I really think Gerry meant what
happened to their bodies. But I can't be sure. Anyway, as you suggest....

>Shadow Children think they are the humans because, as we are told on
>several different occasions, the arriving humans profoundly
>'impressed' the native shapechangers. A telepathic blank canvas, the
>shapechangers wanted to be these exciting, sentient people, much as
>the inhumi do.

I get the impression Gerry thinks the shapeshifters of Ste. Anne can ONLY take the shape
of human beings. That is the parsimonious view I guess. None of this Shadow Child/worm/
cat/haystack/tree crap. Human form only.

>Jordon Flato: Not to weigh in to much here, but while Gerry certainly snipes at theories,
>from my view Lee, you mostly take A LOT of personal swipes ar Gerry...
>Anyway, that is said in the spirit of friendship.

No worries JOrdon. I DO do that. You are a good guy in this list. Me...not so much. Since I
am postive with the people who are positive toward me, I may not qualify as villan. But I am not
good. Anti-hero is probably the best label I could hope for.

Actually, I admire Gerry for not being strictly a snipe attacker. He stands toe to toe and fights
his battles out, rather than hit and run. If you must be a relentlessly negative poster, I think
that is the better way to do it.