(urth) Atlantis and Gondwanaland

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 09:03:16 PST 2011

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 2:51 AM, Tony Ellis <tonyellis69 at btopenworld.com> wrote:

> "we also hear the mind-singing of our brothers - who do not sing - as
> they pass up and down between the stars... these thoughts come into
> our songs. It is possible that our home was named Atlantis of Mu -
> Gondwanaland, Africa, Poictesme or The Country of Friends."
>
> In other words, the telepathic Shadow Children are dipping into the
> minds of passing starship crews to get these names. And presumably
> looking in the folder labelled 'lost lands' or 'human origins'.

There is another interpretation available from this quotation: that
the Shadow Children, telepathic, are descended from a race that was
_not_ telepathic, and travels between the stars. Whether or not this
race originated on Earth (in Atlantis, Mu, etc.), it is a race that
humans have not yet encontered.

That's how I read it anyway. Whether the O.W.O. is telling the truth
(as he knows it) or not is another question.

--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes