(urth) interview questions

Tony Ellis tonyellis69 at btopenworld.com
Tue Jan 4 02:21:55 PST 2011

Apologies for all the spurious '?'s in my last post. It seems to be
something to do with cutting and pasting from another word app, if
people want to avoid the same problem. Anyway, the version on urth.net
is uncorrupted.

Lee Berman wrote:
> ...just before the description of the device, we have an inexplicable statement of "Dollo's Law"
> which relates to...what else? Animals and the size of their organs. Its like Wolfe anticipated
> Tony's objection some 40 years previous and obtusely, perversely, cast aspersion on Tony's
> aspersion of Borski.

As Gerry says, the reference to Dollo's Law isn't inexplicable, it's
VRT explaining why he can't use a pen properly.

Regardless of which, I don't see what point you're making. Dollo's Law
is not going to give a dray horse tiny little organs, and if it did it
would no longer be a dray horse.