(urth) Sev's Family Tree

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 11:36:26 PST 2011

> Gerry-
> My reasoning here is that the alzabo part is driven the same way by
> its instincts to protect its prospective prey from other predators.
> Maybe it didn't make the most logical call with regard to its own
> survival, but hey - it's an animal!  Nothing in Becan's actions hit
> the button that said "alzabo-unfriendly behaviour".

eh...okay. I still think its a bit selective to say "Becan only wants
his family devoured because the animal is using the human personality as
a tool" and then say "When the alzabo gets killed protecting Becan's
family, the animal just made a miscalculation." Isn't it just as
arguable that Becan was confused about the reasonableness of reuniting
his family in the animal and the used the animal fighting instincts as a
tool to protect them?

u+16b9