(urth) Sev's family tree

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Thu Jan 27 07:02:20 PST 2011

On Jan 27, 2011, at 8:40 AM, Lee Berman <severiansola at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I took the time
> to list quite a few examples of them. The result seems to have been a waste of time.

Lee, it's not a waste of time. More than one of us are reading, even if we don't all join the discussion. :)

Anyone supporting their suspicions with citation should be commended and taken with at least some seriousness. Even if another reader may find it to be too left field for their tastes.

I am very intrigued by Thalassocrat's presentation as well as the follow up discourse. There is meat on the bones as they say.

And fender confusion is undeniable in the books. Whether someone calls that highly symbolic or sexually charged doesn't matter. It's right there in the text and hard to ignore.

...ryan