(urth) Mystery of Ascia

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:52:39 PST 2011

>Son O'Witz: It's "Magical" reasoning, like blinding the Cock that Crows the sun.
> So, No Shadow = No Light.

>Dan'l Danehy-Oakes: I agree; the Ascians are the "people who live in darkness" despite
>living in the brightest sunlight of the Old Sun, which is the sun of
>darkness.

I don't have an objection to this interpretation. My main point is that if the shadowy,
jungle-dwelling, individualist sorcerers are against the coming of the New Sun, it may be that their
opposites, the brightly-lit, field-dwelling, communistic Ascians and their bosses may
be for it.

Ah, probably not such an important point, anyway.