(urth) Mystery of Ascia

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 20:16:19 PST 2011

Gerry, I wasn't going to continue this thread but you seem so intensely interested
in the subject, which is my field of speciality, I'm willing to give it one last try
if the List does not have major objections. This is contingent on the idea that you
really are interested in learning something about this field from me. It may be that
you are not interested and consider me an unsuitable instructor because of our differences
in interpreteting Gene Wolfe. It may be that you want to win this argument, feeling the
enjoyment of being the mathematician who has schooled the anthropologist in basic
anthropology. If this is the case, I understand and we can let it drop.