(urth) Mystery of Ascia/Agia

Andrew Mason andrew.mason53 at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 22 14:19:44 PST 2011

Son of Witz wrote:

> That [the natural types theory] leeps getting mentioned. I just read it and don't remember it. Quote please?

Just in case anyone still wants this:

UOTNS chapter 10 (p. 73 in Orb paperback edition):

''The heterochthonous worlds must by this time have reshaped humanity
to conform to their own spheres. On Urth, the mystes know that each
continent has its own pattern for mankind, so that if people from one
shift their abode to another,  they will in a short time - fifty
generations or so - come to resemble the original inhabitants. The
patterns of other worlds must be yet more distinct; and yet the human
race would remain human still, I think.'