(urth) Mystery of Agia

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Thu Jan 20 11:10:40 PST 2011

 If she were actually the poppet she could be.. 1. Robotic; and 2. Sheltered from any space travel knowledge due to the way she was kept in a box when not used to pleasure Hethor.

I admit, I myself am not 100% convinced about Agia as poppet, based on done of her more human traits and the way she sees herself as the one controlling Hethor.

But on the other hand, what if she and Agilus have some sort of glamour spell to make them less recognizable (remember Agiluss bands, Jolentas bands).

And isn't the idea of a sex slave mastering her master appropriate in a way? Her fixation on vengeance has some programmatic qualities also (read robotic).

Just trying to demystify this enigmatic character since she may be the second most frequent female in the series, and little is known about her.

...ryan