(urth) Mystery of Agia

Gerry Quinn gerryq at indigo.ie
Thu Jan 20 11:07:48 PST 2011

From: "Ryan Dunn" <ryan at liftingfaces.com>
> We still need to figure out who is Hethor's missing poppet. I feel she is
> brought too vividly to our attention to completely ignore it as a clue (or
> maybe I'm being obsessive).
>
> Agia is clearly Asian looking, and weren't there some Korean named
> spaceboats? We already know that if you push her to the ground, her head
> makes a metallic sound.
>:)

Easy ;-)

Talos has somehow acquired bits and pieces of pieces of her and placed them
in the waitress from Nessus, converting her into a hybrid creature of
supernatural sexual attractiveness.  All are attracted to Jolenta, but only
Jonas falls in love with her, because she is a human-machine hybrid like
himself.

- Gerry Quinn