(urth) the prime calcula/his citadel and other quotes

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 12:05:27 PST 2011

>Gerry Quinn: I also question whether there is "loads of textual support".  In truth, I am
>hard-pressed to see any.  But I accept that you and perhaps others do.  So I
>concentrate on the consequences we would expect to see if Silk were indeed
>somehow a clone of Typhon.

Ah yes. :-) This seems like a very congenial approach to discussion. Sorry I didn't see this
before my previous post.

I do that sort of thing too- take a theory I don't necessary agree with and try to draw it out
to logical conclusions from my own point of view. It has been quite helpful to me, increasing my
understanding in ways not previously available.