(urth) the prime calcula/his citadel and other quotes

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 20:05:39 PST 2011

On 1/18/2011 7:57 PM, Marc Aramini wrote:
> James, could you explain in slightly more detail what you mean by Silk's upload strengthening Pas?

"Supplementing"

It's like with Cilinia at the end. There was nothing left of her besides
that little bit in Oreb. Not enough to ever return as a personality in
the Mainframe.

Pas was in the same situation. A little bit in Patera Jerboa, a little
bit in Sand. Probably parts elsewhere. Kypris is running around looking
for all those bits (like Isis looking for the parts of Osirus). But
there isn't enough. Then one day she looks through a Sacred Window (no
colors...just black) and sees Patera Silk holding a night chough and in
that night chough is the last little bit of Pas that she needs. Just
enough to get him back in the game.

The evidence that Oreb was possessed at that moment was when he "died".
I just don't believe a night chough could do that, but if a god could
keep Patera Jerboa running for decades on fumes, he surely could have
had Oreb look entirely dead of a short while.

So Kypris gets all the bits of Pas and puts them back together, and the
starts thrashing his enemies. But just as it was with Osiris, was a bit
of him still missing. He was incomplete. How fortunate that when Kypris
saw that last bit of Pas in Oreb, he was also being held by a physical
copy of Typhon. So she took him to Mainframe to provide that last
missing bit.

u+16b9