(urth) the prime calcula/his citadel and other quotes

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 20:01:15 PST 2011

This is actually a great example of how to go on about it:

Marc Aramini wrote:

> Pros for Chenille being on blue: it explains what happens to chenille, who drinks when things are going bad, and lets us infer her children were killed, explains why the inhumi reminds the rajan of Chenille, who the lady in the bar was that got attacked, and tells us that the lander was fixed, and Silk is not enough of a bastard to leave his step sister there

I.e. it provides for a richer story.

> cons: something about timing for the lander to get to Blue from Green, we really don't know the lander was fixed, the last concrete sign of Chenille is in that basement, etc.

I.e. no really great problem, and an invitation to speculate on what may
have happened.

Conclusion: it's Chenille because being Chenille is doable and much more
interesting. Not because it serves some literary theory or mythological purpose.