(urth) Wolfe response to questionnaire NYRSF 268

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 17:47:12 PST 2011

--- On Tue, 1/18/11, Son of Witz <Sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org> wrote:

Thanks for the article.
"But people seem to look at mine and expect to find hidden fingerprints under the lily pad or something. I've heard some really nutty theories about my stories — I won't name names, but there's some real screwball stuff going on out there."

Uh ... ehmmm ... (he has no one to blame but himself, right James?)

I've got it!!!!!!!  He's talking about Borski!  Borski and the onomastics, yes!

that part at the top where it says "some people do" get it, well, there you go.  whew.  That was close.  Thank God for Borski and Wright's books to absorb the impact of the above quote!!!!!!