(urth) lameness

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 11:02:51 PST 2011

--- On Mon, 1/17/11, James Wynn <crushtv at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've heard this explanation for Typhon's motives often.
> But, if this is the case, why did Pas not possess Silk
> during all that period after he was resurrected and have him
> leave with Horn when they went to Blue?

And Pas just seems more benevolent than the guy Sev catches: Echidna or Scylla (sorry not sure which) has a love which traps and continas, Pas is said to have a love that sets free.  I know it is an artificial system but in becoming a god to the whorl typhon seems to have assumed some of the benevolent care for his creation that the Demiurge is reputed to have in Christianity.  So I can see him putting a son, or even a clone of himself in there, but the very act of pretending to be a creator god seems to have changed the tyrant for the better.  Just my opinion, I could be wrong.  Silk does seem to have a SUICIDAL impulse that seems counter to everything we are told about his character, which is bizarre.  Like a knock out rat in a lab?  heh heh.