(urth) The green man is a fake

Pedro Pereira domus_artemis at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 13:46:01 PST 2011

As it has already been said "The amount of sunlight hitting the area of human skin is not enough energty to allow homeothermy and movement". What that means is that it is physically impossible to harvest enough energy from the sun for a body with such a mass/surface area ratio to support him to such an extent. Artificial algae won't change that. Alo, I seem to remember that the Green Man is not supposed to eat, etc. It's almost as if Wolfe forgot that photosynthesis is a source of energy but photosynthetic organisms still need "food" for structural building (growth) in the form of other nutrients.