(urth) lameness

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Fri Jan 14 21:49:55 PST 2011

I had the good fortune to sit and speak with Gene over the holidays.

He mentioned he could never and would never write historical fiction about Jesus or the events surrounding true Christian history. He implied it would be disrespectful.

I wonder whether he follows this credo regarding the reading of said literature? As King Jesus is (as I understand it) part history, part fiction.

...ryan