(urth) Green is Urth Redux

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Tue Jan 11 11:10:22 PST 2011

On 1/11/2011 1:03 PM, Marc Aramini wrote:
> it should be.  I guess.  this planetary quick switch gives me a headache.  Apheta looking down from Lune, it having trees, Rudesind's comments, the flooding, Heiro's popping planets into existence, wookies living on endor, it don't make sense.

Apheta's peephole was probably just in line with Lune in order to
disguise its presence. Lune could have trees under domes as easily as
the Botanic Gardens can have trees from other worlds and times under
domes. The Heiros don't actually appear to make planets, but the Yesodis
do, with some effort.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >