(urth) Lee Berman and Hotmail

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 18:27:04 PST 2011

> LB: Sorry for the misquote. All my fault..carelessness I think. Still I like my way of
> quoting. WOrks best for me and avoids a lot of clutter.

>Jeff Wilson: Your stated philosophy of communication is that it is primarily for the
>convenience of the sender? As one of your receivers, I find that repugnant, insulting,
>and exploitative, not unlike the attitudes of spammers or demonstrative racists. But as a member
>of what is left of the first family of the Confederacy, I'm used to it, and I regret that
>it obscures the other, more humane qualities you may have.

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying Jeff. Especially about the COnfederacy family. Are there
racial or religious issues I am unaware of? Am I being told to drop what works for me and start using
what works for Jeff Wilson? I really am confused here.

Perhaps the confusion is in my use of the vernacular "works for me". This does not imply convenience
on my part.  It is actually more trouble for me to type out people's name, eschew email addresses and
cut and past only the specific parts of a post I am addressing. I do it for what I perceive as clarity.
Again I apologize for the mistaken attribution but I don't want to add clutter to my posts just to avoid
the occcasional error such as that. If it really did cause pain I'm sorry. (not to imply that I have any
humane qualities, let's not go TOO far! You're gonna ruin my reputation with that crap)