(urth) Recent human crash-landing on Sainte-Anneþ

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Mon Jan 10 15:31:37 PST 2011

On 1/10/2011 5:07 PM, Lee Berman wrote:

>> Jeff Wilson:  This is so not me. Please get a real e-mail service with functional
>> quoting and threading. There are several free ones, like g-mail.
>

> Sorry for the misquote. All my fault..carelessness I think. Still I like my way of
> quoting. WOrks best for me and avoids a lot of clutter.

Your stated philosophy of communication is that it is primarily for the
convenience of the sender? As one of your receivers, I find that
repugnant, insulting, and exploitative, not unlike the attitudes of
spammers or demonstrative racists. But as a member of what is left of
the first family of the Confederacy, I'm used to it, and I regret that
it obscures the other, more humane qualities you may have.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >