(urth) interview questions

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 8 00:26:52 PST 2011

>Ignorant/Stupid

>Adam Thornton: Under which of these do you classify "arguing from a different set of axioms"?

Both I guess. Even the some of the simplest people on earth can arrive at the conclusion:"We'll
just have to agree to disagree".  Insistance on self-rightness under those conditions
might be a function of stupidity or ignorance about the possibility of a "different set of axioms".
Or it could be just plain old cussed stubborness.

>That's how I feel about US political discourse recently.

Which nation's political discourse lacks ignorance, stupidity and plain old cussed Stubborness?

;- ).