(urth) Dan'l! (was: Re: It's getting hard...)

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Fri Jan 7 09:32:17 PST 2011

I like to think that there are people on this list who are smarter than me and who have a deep knowledge of book text.

So if a passage about Agia hitting her head on the floor and it sounding like a hammer tapping stone, and I'd like to see if anyone she might be a robotic poppet, and if they may have any other insights one way or the other, then YES I guess I subscribed to bounce ideas whacky or substantial (ideally both).

...ryan