(urth) Threadiquette

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 00:15:06 PST 2011

>Ryan Dunn: I realize this is ironic, but this last post is the perfect example of something
>Antonio could have asked Dave offline, no need to ask this question to the list.
>A lot of the clutter is from posts like this.

Here's the thing..I'm not the only one who has adjusted to the older technology of the list and
set up a dummy email account which I almost never access. I only use it when someone types waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
outside the margins of what is readable from the website and it becomes easier to
see what they wrote in email format.

What I mean is that I apologize if someone has attempted offline communication with me.
Chances are great that I have missed it. (I am happy to receive such messages at bsharporflat at yahoo.com)