(urth) interview questions

Dave Muir-Bacon dave.muir-bacon at tracegroup.com
Thu Jan 6 08:18:52 PST 2011

I'm enjoying the on-going discussion of Cerberus (sorry, 5HoC) having
recently reread it, but could somebody please post a link to the
original "interview" that prompted these questions?

I realise I could probably find it by looking back through the archives
but that might be a slow process.

Thanks
Dave M-B