(urth) It's getting hard...

Dave Muir-Bacon dave.muir-bacon at tracegroup.com
Wed Jan 5 10:07:44 PST 2011

Well I might post something about Cerberus soon as I finish reading it,
only for the second time though, and I still  find it the most
frustratingly enjoyable book. At least I got the references to Kate
Wilhelm, Virginia Woolf and the mis-shelved Vernor Vinge in the library
this time, as all being close to Wolfe.

Dave M-B