(urth) Atlantis and Gondwanaland

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 12:43:50 PST 2011

>Tony Ellis: They also say "'we are taller than you, and stronger. And wrapped in terrible glory
>... our glance withers, and we sing death to our enemies."None of this is true. The reality, as
>Sandwalker muses, is that they are bent and weak and ill-looking, and run from men.
>The Shadow Children are crackheaded fantasists. They like to *think* they are the humans. Later
>it is the Old Wise One himself who rebuts this. My reading is that it would be quite natural for
>a race of telepathic, emphatic shapechangers to mistakenly believe that they are the thing
>they have tried to imitate.

Seems like pretty good arguments for Shadow Children to be native to Ste. Anne. I think James might
agree. But Gerry says his conclusion is the best. What am I supposed to do? Ignore someone and latch
onto the other? The agony. Surely one of these "best" has to be the obvious and clear best.  Doesn't it?

I mean, there is no possible way elements of both could be true.  Is there?