(urth) false coin

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 15:25:27 PST 2011

Argh, nobody called me out on my blatant apophasis here.  Have it your way!

when I wrote:

 is not part of a "theory" so hopefully ... .... ...

 Severian was paid in counterfeit coin for killing a man and saving an unworthy master ....

Does that fake coin imply the situation of the sun is a conjuror's trick at best, serving a false master and killing an innocent man to pillage the remains of Urth?  (ie - is the situation of the fake coin in parrallel with the future sun of Urth and the ambiguous Vodalus, what was his title? LIEGE OF LEAVES?)