(urth) Atlantis and Gondwanaland

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 10:59:57 PST 2011

>David Stockhoff: Well, you're consistent, Lee. ;) I wonder if "There is something essentially
>evil in the essence of Creation." I think certainly there is something essentially evil in the
>essence of Man. These are related but different; one calls for a Devil and the other does not.
>I do not believe in an eternal Evil and I do not think Wolfe does either.

We we on earth don't have any other Creations to compare to. (hmm..Gondwanaland predates the
evolution of primates but I wonder it Wolfe thinks it corresponds with the evolution of
consciousness. Surely evil is partly based on this attribute...nah, I guess not. If you are
religious, you believe consciousness and intelligence predate the appearance of humanity..)

Anyway, my suggestion of the universal evil inherent in Creation can be found on Blue/Green. Isn't
there evidence that the evil of the Inhumi/Neighbors predates the appearance of human beings there?

Of course this is balanced by the Whorl which is a Creation of an ostensibly pure evil guy and his
nasty family of monsters but ends up having elements of good keep asserting themselves. Heck they
can't even sustain human sacrifice!