(urth) Atlantis and Gondwanaland

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 06:31:40 PST 2011

>David Stockhoff:
>(1) The Shadow Children preceded us on Earth, having left Earth before
>we evolved. We may be their descendants.
>(2) #1, but as an in-joke.
>(3) The possibility of #1 is meant to make us imagine sharing a planet
>with a closely-related species, or fairies, or whatever, i.e., induce a
>sort of disorienting paranoia about our own identity as humans. (As you
>suggest for David et al.)
>(4) He doesn't know what he's talking about. He's just repeating
>myths---literary ones that are becoming "real" ones. Perhaps he got them
>from reading human minds or something.
>(5) All these are meant to make us question what we think we know.

Damn David! I ask for a light and you give me the sun. This may be all we need
to know, not only about 5HoC but perhaps about Inhumi, the malevolent presences
on Urth, maybe an Evil Guest? Maybe everything?

#5 (heh) goes without saying. But #1 and #3 are really insightful and seem to
have global impact on the lupine universe(s). Jeff doesn't like global impact
ideas, but I do.

No time now but these ideas are worth exploring in depth, (to the point of tossing
out some of my previous ideas).