(urth) Wolfe covers

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 08:51:24 PST 2011

Finally!  So good to hear someone complain about the ATROCIOUS covers Wolfe
gets landed with.  I literally have to hide them from family and friends
when I'm reading them so they won't (justifiably) judge a book by its cover.
 They couldn't be more incongruous with the fine literary craftsmanship of
their contents.  I long for the day when they will reissue his entire output
in something with a design quality worthy of the artistic merit of the
writing.

DOJP