(urth) On dream travellers

Andrew Mason andrew.mason53 at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 12 13:48:35 PST 2011

Gerry Quinn wrote:

 Afterward, Hide said he had no
>> knowledge of any such thing having happened to him (ibid). Was Hide really
>> there, or was he there only in spirit because his brother *willed* him to
>> be
>> there?
>
> Maybe it was the dream-travel tech equivalent of an aquastor?

I wondered that. I don't think it can be exactly the same, because
Severian spends much of his later life as an aquastor, and I'm fairly
sure he digests. But Malrubius' remark that he is solid, despite being
just a dance of particles, because every body is just a dance of
particles, is surely relevant to dream-travellers as well.