(urth) GW and Star Trek

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 05:24:51 PST 2011

>Stuart Hamm: you know...the one about the ruler of a dying planet who hollowed out an asteroid, put the
>citizens of the the dying world into it to be sent to another star system...

Hey, back then, when there was only 4-5 channels to watch, everybody watched Star Trek. If you liked science
fiction you couldn't help but be influenced by it. On the other hand, nobody (in America) was watching Dr. Who
in the late 60's so I agree with those who argue that it wasn't an influence and there are no daleks in BotNS.