(urth) On dream travelers

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 14:10:33 PST 2011

Oh, and for my interpretation to work, Pleistorus and Ares have to share this realization of disgust at murder and war, for there is one poem where it says

(I paraphrase)  "and Ares quits the spear proud throng"

I think that is what is going on in these books, War is learning compassion and love to be communicated to Ahura Mazda so that he can reconcile creation to a Christian milieu of (ideally) love and forgiveness away from the wrath of the old testament God.

I don't know anything about Nethack, got to look it up.  heh heh.